вторник, 14 июня 2016 г.

Tess Holliday Gives Birth To Her Second Child!

Model Tess Holliday is a mother once more!


The plus-size model and her fiance Nick welcomed their first child together on June 6, People confirms.


The happy couple named the new bundle of joy Bowie Juniper. He entered the world weighing in at 8 lbs. and 10 oz.






RELATED: ‘Bachelor’/’Bachelorette’ Couple Chris Peyton Lambton Expecting Their First Child


This is Holliday’s’ second child. The Los Angeles-based model is already a mom to 10-year-old Rylee, a son she birthed during a previous relationship.


The 30-year-old gushed about welcoming another child a decade after giving birth to her first. “It’s been 10 years since I had a kid, so there are so many things that are new,” she told People back in January. “My friends that have babies are posting all of these new swings and breastfeeding techniques and new bottles, and it’s really overwhelming because I thought, ‘I’ve already done all this,’ but it feels like I haven’t. I’m having to relearn a lot!”


Watch Holliday shows off her pre-birth baby bump below.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий