вторник, 14 июня 2016 г.

WATCH: Gigi Hadid Plays ‘Would You Rather’

If you didn’t know this already, Gigi Hadid likes her shoes. She likes them a lot.


RELATED: Bella Hadid On Her Mother’s Lyme Disease: ‘I Would Cry… Knowing That There Was Nothing I Could Do


Playing a game of “Would You Rather” for the Stuart Weitzman Fall 2016 Campaign, Hadid answered a handful of questions about her shoes. Turns out there is very little she wouldn’t do to have them.


One of question posed to the model was whether she’d lose all her footwear or all her marbles. Her response: “Can I get my shoes back? Can I come over to the office and get my shoes back after?” she laughs. “I’m not trying to lose my marbles, but as long as I get my shoes back. I just don’t want to lose them”


Another asked her to choose between her makeup and her shoes on vacation: “I usually don’t wear makeup on vacation, but I love shoes on vacation. I usually plan around my shoes on vacation,” she explains with a big smile.


RELATED: Gigi Hadid On Being New Face Of Maybelline


Case in point: Gigi Hadid is a shoe-aholic — but hey, she looks great in them! Check out the video from E! below.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий